In the heart of the fiercely competitive cosmetic industry, our brand has embarked on a sustainability journey that aims to stay on the beat of the latest sustainability practices while bringing you competitively priced products.
In our pursuit of a more sustainable future, we've joined hands with esteemed organisations like PETA, OPRL, Triman, Planet Mark and the CTPA. These partnerships reflect our dedication to ethical practices and environmentally conscious initiatives. We strive to be part of a world where beauty isn't just skin deep; it's about the planet and the people who call it home.
We know the path to sustainability is an ongoing and challenging journey for all cosmetic brands, and we're committed to taking each step with purpose and transparency. With the key partners by our side, we're confident that our sustainability will continue to improve on our path toward a brighter, more sustainable future.
Our action plan to date is:
- Remove or limit all plastic use from ancillary packaging where possible; in progress since 2021.
- All NPD passes through a packaging process aimed at using the most recyclable materials possible, in progress since 2023.
- Introduce a minimum of 30% recycled content into product components, where the product allows, aimed at reducing the volume of virgin plastic consumed, in progress since 2023.
- 2024 is set as the target year to retrofit the existing Technic favourites to the most recyclable options possible and push on with the recycled content policy.
- Our in-house Green Team will continue to drive sustainable practices within our organisation and wider business partnerships.